Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 2, 2014

Hey All!  So I've been thinking about starting a blog to share all my adventures. . .I hope that you enjoy!  Today was a good day. . .I've got so much on my mind and so many things that I'm trying to go through and so many changes happening that I'm amazed I'm still going at it all!  One of the things that gets me through is the knowledge that I'm not alone!  That my Lord and Savior is there with me and that no matter what I am going through, he is there and he understands what I'm doing.  I feel so blessed!  It really is the little things in life that make everything ok and better.  The little things like a testimony of a child talking about their family and how they know Jesus lives.  The willingness of a friend to come and chat even though you're not sure what to say or what's wrong with you.  The post on Facebook that makes you feel like you're not alone and you feel like it was put there just for you.  All those little things make life that much easier to handle.  How blessed am I to have the blessings that I have.  To have the Lord in my life and my good family!  I'm so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment